- Segmanta Help Center
- Designing a Survey
Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
Changing the Accent Color
Adjust your survey's Accent Color
The Accent Color allows you to change the color of the following elements in the survey:
- Start button
- Submit answer bar
- Progress bar
- Selected answer choices
- Ending page buttons
- Additional survey accents
If you would like to change your survey's Accent Color, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Survey Editor and click on Design.
2. Click on the Custom tab in Design.
3. Navigate to the Content tab and click on Accent Color to change the elements listed above.
- Click on the round colored circle to choose your text color from the color wheel. Your changes will be applied immediately on your survey's design.
Learn how to change the survey's font style .