Create a sample from your survey responses
The Sample Creator allows you to analyze a sample amongst the entire audience. This tool is used to implement a weighted average. Some use cases for creating a sample might be:
- Analyzing responses only from a subgroup of your entire audience.
- Analyze your results based on a balanced sample across different groups.
- Ensure a balance of a certain type of respondents' exposure to each variant you are testing.
To use the sample creator, navigate to your survey's analytics dashboard and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Sample icon at the top right of the overview. This icon is accessible from each question page.
2. Click Edit Sample.
3. Add Filters that you would like to include in your sample.
4. Click Save.
- After saving the sample you can turn it on and off using the Survey Sample toggle.
- The sample will be saved across your survey therefore, if you share the results with a colleague or if your team member signs in to view the survey they will be able to analyze the results using the sample you created. Important: If your colleague edits the sample it will also change for you.
- Guests can turn the sample on and off and view what filters the sample is made up of but will not be able to edit it.