Use custom HTML to embed a custom script across an entire survey or on a specific survey page
Custom HTML can be used to further customize your survey or implement more advanced functionalities than those that are otherwise available through survey settings and Segmanta media uploads.
Custom HTML can be used to:
- Embed rich media
- Run a custom script
- Add custom tracking code snippets
- Display a custom look & feel (fonts, sizes, etc.)
Warning: Custom HTML may require programming knowledge to implement. Segmanta does not maintain responsibility for any errors that may occur due to custom HTML snippets. Segmanta is unable to offer assistance on custom coding. If you have questions on support offered for Custom HTML you may contact your customer success manager.
Custom HTML is an Advanced level feature. For more information visit our pricing page or send us an email.
To add Custom HTML code across a survey, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Configure tab on the left hand side of the screen.
2. Click on the pencil icon and copy & paste the custom HTML code that you'd like to be inserted in the <head> and/or <body> tag of the survey. When finished, click the 'Save' button on the bottom of the code editor's dialog box.
To add Custom HTML code to a survey page, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Advanced drop down menu on the top right of the toolbar.
2. Enable the Custom HTML setting.
3. Copy & paste the custom HTML code to the field.