Customize how the survey will appear on your website page when triggered.
After defining your Dynamic Embed survey trigger, the Dynamic Embed Survey Look & Feel allows you to decide how you would like the survey to appear on page when triggered.
There are two types of dynamic embed survey implementations:
- The Popup Survey. Your survey will appear as a popup in the middle of the page
- The Corner Button. Your survey will appear on one of the corners of your site, it will open from a small Feedback button that will display on the corner that you determine in your scenario settings.
Corner Button Settings:
- Corner button caption: The text you want to display on the corner button.
- Corner button alignment: Determines whether the corner button will appear on the left or the right of your website.
- Corner button height: The distance (in pixels) from the bottom of the page to the corner button. You can define a different number of pixels for desktop versus mobile
Suggestion Dialog: When toggled on, when the survey is triggered a dialog box will appear that will allow the user to decide whether they would like to take the survey, skip the survey or have the option to take it later
- Title: Main text of the dialog box
- Subtitle: Secondary dialog box text
- Later button: When your user clicks on this the dialog will close and a corner button will appear on the page allowing the user to open the survey later on in their site visit
Dynamic Embed Look & Feel Settings
- Survey size. The size of your survey when it appears on screen
- Show welcome page. When toggled on, the survey will skip the welcome page and the first page your respondent will see will be the first question page
- Close on ending. When toggled on, the survey window will automatically close as soon as the respondent reaches the ending page