Understand the available dynamic embed triggers and how to implement them
Dynamic Embed surveys triggers are used to define when your survey should display on your website.
To define a trigger, visit the scenario you would like to edit or create a new scenario.
Below is a list of survey triggers you can choose from when setting up your Dynamic Embed scenario:
- Show on exit: Display the survey when user displays intent to exit the page
- Exit intent: Trigger a survey when your visitor displays intent to exit your website.
- Minimum Page session time: Display the survey only after the user has spent a certain amount of time on page (defined in seconds)
- Frequency: Display the survey to a certain percentage of users (defined in percentage). By default this is set to 100%
- Cap: Stop showing the survey after it has been triggered for a specific user this number of times
- Landing Page: Only trigger the survey to users who landed (arrived to your website) on a specific page
- Unique: Do not show other surveys to a user after they have been shown this survey
After defining your Dynamic Embed survey trigger, you can begin adjusting your scenario's Look & Feel .