Congrats! If you have reached this article, you have successfully created a multi-language survey. Now, you are ready to distribute your survey in the language(s) you have chosen.
When you navigate to the Distribute tab, you will be shown two or more links, depending on how many languages you have chosen to translate your survey into:
- A link to the survey in its Base Language.
- A link to the survey in the language(s) chosen.
To retrieve the survey links so that you can get started copying and sharing them with respondents, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Survey Editor and click on Distribute.
2. Navigate to the Link tab.
3. Click Copy to distribute your survey in the additional language you have chosen.
Learn how to use URL Parameters to pass known information into a survey using the survey URLs.