The Settings tab in the Configure tab includes various survey settings that you can adjust to customize your survey. The settings tab, in particular, contains a number of important settings.
- Facebook Pixel. An analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website.
- Show Answer Choice Numbering. Number your answer choices for each survey question's answer selections.
- Skip Welcome Page. Respondents will begin answering questions on your survey immediately without seeing the survey's welcome page.
- Auto-Submit Answers. Segmanta surveys are automatically set to auto submit a respondent's answers and load the following page when they have selected the maximum number of allowed answers for a question - turn this off to force respondents to select submit at their own discretion.
- Wait for Server Response. This setting will not allow a user to continue in a survey until our servers confirm receiving their answers.
- Question Feedback Delay (in seconds). Allows quiz respondents to review the correct/incorrect answers after their answer submission by adjusting the length of the delay.