- Segmanta Help Center
- Question and Survey Page Settings
Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
Making an answer choice "Exclusive"
If a respondent selects an answer choice with the Exclusive Answer setting turned on, the other answer choices they have selected will become deselected and the respondent will only be able to submit one answer choice.
This setting is generally applied to a multiple choice survey question includes answer choices such as 'None of the Above' or 'None'.
If you would like to turn this setting on for a specific answer choice, navigate to the Survey Editor, select a question from your survey, and follow the steps below:
- Select the answer choice you would like to make exclusive.
2. Mouse over Choice Options and select the drop down menu.
3. Turn the Exclusive Answer setting on.
4. The Exclusive Answer icon will appear on the right side of the answer choice.
This icon indicates that the setting has been applied.
To learn how to apply the Allow Commenting setting to your selected answer choice, click here.