Select how to export your survey's results to an Excel sheet
Exporting Survey Results will send an export of your survey data to your email. Once you click the export icon, your survey export will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
You will be able to select from the following export options:
- All Survey Responses. An .XLS file with each individual survey response listed on a separate row.
- Numerical. An .XLS file with each individual survey response listed on a separate row & each response is assigned a numeric value.
- SPSS. A .SAV file, formatted to be uploaded to SPSS, with each individual survey response. Each question and response are assigned a numeric value.
- Segmented Results. Export pre-filtered survey results. Click here to view a step-by-step guide to exporting segmented results.
- Tableau. An .XLS file formatted to be uploaded to Tableau.
Please note: The time zone in the Analytics Dashboard and when survey responses are exported are set to GMT+0. Please make sure you are looking at the correct time zone set and converting it correctly.
To export results to Excel, navigate to you survey's analytics dashboard and follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Main Menu.
2. Click Export Results.
3. Select the Export Type and click Export.
- Export is available for account holders and members only.
- Only account owners & members have access to export results -survey guests do not have export capabilities.
Learn how to export segmented results.