After enabling a Quiz type using the Quiz Builder, you will have the option to add, change, or delete ending pages for Outcome and Graded Quizzes.
Add, Edit, and Disable Ending Pages on a Graded Quiz
1. Go to the Quiz Builder and select Graded Quiz.
2. Navigate to the Survey Editor and create a new Ending Page.
3. Once you have entered the Quiz Builder, you can enable or disable ending pages and click on the Title of ending pages to edit the name.
Adding, Edit, and Disable Ending Pages on an Outcome Quiz
1. Navigate to the Outcomes tab to add, change, or delete ending pages.
2. Once you have entered the Quiz Builder, you can perform the following actions:
- Click on + Add Outcome to create an unlimited number of outcomes.
- Click on the Title of the ending page to edit the name.
- Click Remove to disable the quiz and revert back to a survey.