Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
Google Ads Conversion Tracking Integration
Keep track of ad campaign results and improve on ad spend using a Google Ads Conversion Tracking integration
Tracking conversions using Google Ads can help you:
- Keep track of your ad campaign results
- Save money and improve your return on ad spend
- See how effectively your ad clicks lead to valuable survey activity and lead form submissions
To set up a Google Ad Conversion Tracking integration, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Configure menu and then to the Integrations tab.
2. Click + Add on the Google Ad Conversion Tracking integration.
3. Input the Conversion Label & Google Conversion ID
Learn how to create or find your Conversion Label & Google Conversion ID.
- Expert Tip! When copying your Conversion ID, copy only the numbers, do not include AW-
4. Toggle on the Action that you would like to trigger Segmanta to send data to your Google Ads account.
To learn how to set up other survey integrations click here.