Adjust the page settings on the Survey Editor
Read below to learn which functions you can adjust in the Page Settings drop-down menu.
- Required. When you mark a survey question required, you are forcing the respondent to submit an answer selection before proceeding to the next question of the survey.
- Randomize Answer Choices. Randomize the order in which answer choices display to each respondent.
- Min. Answers Allowed. Select the minimum answers that can be submitted by respondents.
- Max. Answers Allowed. Select the maximum answers that can be submitted by respondents.
- Answer Choice Images. Decide where you would like to upload an image to the answer choice. Size. You can adjust the size of the image and how it will appear to respondents. Caption. Add a Caption to the image. If you select to turn this setting on, the Captions setting will automatically be turned on as well.
- Show Results. Indicate to the respondents how many people answered each choice in a percentage format.
- Answer Type. Select if you want you survey question's answer type to be a short or long text, or a number format.
- Max Characters. In a Short or Long answer question type,
- Show N/A. Turn this setting on to add a "Not Relevant" button on a rating question.
- Max Rating. Select the number of rating icons for a rating scale.
- Start from. Change the value of the scale to start from positive or negative values on an opinion scale question.
- Direction. Decide if you would like your answer choices to be displayed in ascending, descending, or random order
- Display Subject Images. Add images to the subject to make the survey more engaging.
- Randomize Subject Order. Subjects (rows) will display in a randomized order.
- Randomize Column Order. Columns will display in a randomized order. In the case of columns, you can choose between two types of randomization:Random. Columns will display in a completely randomized order.Directional. Columns will be logically randomized maintaining their relational position to the columns as you have set up in the editor, but alternating from left to right (similar to ascending/descending setting in an opinion scale question).
Random. Columns will display in a completely randomized order.
Directional. Columns will be logically randomized maintaining their relational position to the columns as you have set up in the editor, but alternating from left to right (similar to ascending/descending setting in an opinion scale question).
- Redirect on Ending. Send respondents to another website immediately once they reach the survey's ending page. Copy and paste the URL you'd like to send them to and adjust the delay period (in seconds) before they are sent to the external website.