- Segmanta Help Center
- Question and Survey Page Settings
Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
Pin in Place
Force an answer choice to remain in position
The Pin in Place setting to a question forces an answer choice to remain in the position you have placed it in, even when all other choices are set to display in a randomized order. This feature is particularly useful for the "Other" or "None of the above" answer choices.
If you would like to turn this setting on for a specific answer choice, navigate to the Survey Editor, select a question from your survey, and follow the steps below:
1. Select the answer choice you would like to pin into place.
2. Mouse over Choice Options and select the drop down menu.
3. Turn the Pin in Place setting on.
When this setting is turned on, the answer choice will remain in the same position that you place it in on the Survey Editor.
4. The Pin in Place icon will appear on the right side of the answer choice.
This icon indicates that the setting has been applied.
To learn more about the Exclusive Answer Choices setting, click here .