View the relationship between one question's results and another (or multiple other question/s) results.
💪 How to use it
- Automatically compare the results of the question you are currently viewing to the first question of the survey.
Pro-tip: Some examples of relate tables that might be useful to you:
- The relationship between Q1a age & Q4 Commonly purchased brands.
- The relationship between Q3 Purchase location Q9 Products purchased.
- The relationship between Q1b Gender & Q7 Preferred cereal brands.
🔨 How it works
- Navigate to the Question View on the Analytics Dashboard.
- Go to the Relate tab.
- Click on Choose Question to select a question from the drop-down list that you would like to compare.
- Use the dropdown question list to switch to a different question. Add as many questions to relate. Multiple questions can be compared, by clicking the “+”.
Pro-tip: By default, segments previously created will be carried onto the Relate results view.