Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
One group testing multiple concepts back-to-back
Repeated Measures is a type of experiment where:
- One group of the same subjects tests multiple concepts.
- The subjects can test the concepts back-to-back, or at different points in time.
- Subjects are asked to rank the products.
- Subjects are exposed to all of the treatment conditions.
- Requires a smaller number of participants. Therefore, this research technique tends to cost less because the same subjects test other products in the experiment.
- Requires less time for participants to test concepts. Therefore, it is not likely that individual differences will influence the collected data.
- More likely remove a participants individual differences as subjects are exposed to all treatments.
- Therefore, this design tends to yield powerful results.
- Order effect can potentially occur due to subjects having experience testing out previous products.
- Because it is a longitudinal study in its nature, it is likely that demand characteristics will occur as the participants had more time to predict the experiment's objective.
To read on about Paired Comparison experiments, click here .