A quick, high-level and easy overview to understand your survey's traffic and responses
The Results Overview in the Analytics Dashboard provides a variety of data points to give you a quick, high-level and easy overview to understand your survey's traffic and responses.
- Responses. The total number of respondents who answered the first survey question.
- Survey completions. The number of respondents who completed the survey or reached the survey goal.
- Experience score. Quickly assess whether your survey's structure might be effecting your survey completion rate. Learn more.
- Number of questions. The total number of questions in your survey.
- Location. The four most common locations where respondents took your survey.
- Device. The device that your respondent took the survey on. When relevant, you will see either mobile, desktop, or tablet icons.
- Browser. A list of browsers that your respondents used to answer the survey.
- OS. The operating system that respondents used.
Question Response Drop-off
Using the Question Response Drop-off you can understand the following metrics for each survey page.
- Views. The total number of respondents who viewed this question.
- Responses. The total number of respondents who answered this question.
- Completion rate. Responses / Views.
This chart is useful for understanding the journey your respondents are taking within your survey and how you can optimize for more responses.
View a visual overview of each of the survey questions and the top responses for each question. Depending on the question type you used in your survey, you will see different visualizations to best represent your survey responses.
The overview is ideal to get a quick understanding of the status and trends in your survey data. Each question card for more than 5 answer choices or subjects will show you the top 4-5 answer choices that respondents have selected.
Question cards will also tell you:
- How many respondents answered each question.
- The completion rate for each question.
Click on any question card to see the full data report per question using the Question View.
Learn more the Question View.