Learn how to create scenarios to trigger website intercept surveys
Now that we have a general understanding about the benefits of and uses for Dynamic Embed surveys, let’s learn how to set up a new Dynamic Embed Scenario.
There are two ways to set up a scenario:
- From your Dynamic Embed Management Portal.
- From the Distribute tab of any survey.
Please note: Your account must have a valid dynamic embed subscription and have at least one domain associated with your account. Questions on how to get this set up? Send us an email .
To set up a Dynamic Embed scenario from your Dynamic Embed Management Portal follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Account Settings via the main menu.
2. Navigate to the Dynamic Embed tab.
3. If more than one domain is associated with your account, you will need to select which domain you would like to create the scenario for.
4. To add a scenario click on + New Scenario.
5. You will now need to name your scenario, define which survey you would like the scenario to display and set up the survey Triggers and Look & Feel.
6. Preview the survey Look & Feel by clicking on the Preview icon.
7. After you have defined your desired survey trigger & survey Look & Feel, click Save.
- By default, all new scenarios are set to an active state, active scenarios will begin displaying immediately on your website.
- Give your scenario a name that is easy to identify when reviewing your scenario list.
To set up a dynamic embed scenario from inside of a survey follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Distribute tab of your survey and click on the Dynamic Embed tab.
2. Click + Add new scenario button.
Dynamic Embed scenarios can be viewed and managed per survey or on the account level .