- Segmanta Help Center
- Understanding Your Survey Analytics
Logic, Blocks, and Quizzes
Configuration, Languages, and Permissions
Data Security & Privacy
Integrations, Webhooks & URL Parameters
Dynamic Embed & Website Surveys
Managing Your Segmanta Account
Survey Experience Score
Assess whether your survey's structure might be effecting your survey completion rate.
The Survey Experience Score (SEI) can be used to quickly assess whether your survey's structure might be effecting your survey completion rate.
SEI takes into account many factors in its calculation. It is important to follow survey build best practices in order to obtain a high SEI score. Items that might effect your survey's SEI:
- Survey length
- Survey complexity
- The number of open ended questions
- How you disperse complex questions across your survey
- Survey design and content
- Where within your survey you have placed the survey goal
Learn how to save an analytics report .